The shoulder is the most mobile joint in the human body. The joint includes four tendons that hold muscle to bone. Together, these four "rotator cuff" tendons stabilize the upper arm bone to the shoulder socket and allow a wide range of motion in the shoulder.
Shoulder pain is an extremely common complaint, and there are many common causes of this problem. It is important to make an accurate diagnosis of the cause of your symptoms so that appropriate treatment can be directed at the cause. If you are unsure of the cause of your shoulder pain, or if you do not know the specific treatment recommendations for your condition, you should seek medical attention. Treatment of these conditions must be directed at the specific cause of your problem.
Want to get seen without doing any paperwork? Do this:
- Please call (915) 494-4468 to schedule your appointment
- Fill this out- Patient Form
- GET BETTER & LIVE BETTER
- Inability to carry objects or use the arm
- Inability to raise the arm
- Swelling or significant bruising around the shoulder